Ratings for Dr. Louis Wes Turnage

The girl who I saw was really nice. But the front desk girls are the rudest I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Turnage for about 22 years and have always found him and his staff to be very professional yet friendly. I wouldn't consider going to any other dentist. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Turnage and his staff were very attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Front desk staff is the rudest most unprofessional staff ever! Had tooth filled. Called 2 days after he filled it because it was hurting. Was told I couldn't see him for 2 weeks! Not even for 5min for him to just look at it.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Called in with an emergency and had never been there. They treated me as though I had been a patient for years! Their concern was overwhelming! Love it!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

All about the money!! My rating is 0 TERRIBLE DENTIST! HIS HANDS SHAKE AND HE HAS A DISGUSTING PERSONALITY!!!! HE DONE ALOT OF DAMAGE TO MY MOUTH!! NEVER SEE THIS SO CALLED PROFESSIONAL!!! PLEASE SEE ANYONE ELSE!!!!!

Submitted April 27, 2016

Terrible experience!!¡Went to get a crown put on a tooth had to have 3 temporary crowns put on before I went to a specialist and was informed that my tooth was NOW broken and needed to be pulled but he made sure he was paid in advance for all work including a permanent crown that was never made!!! My recommendation is..... NEVER GO TO DR L WES TURNAGE for even a simple flossing..!!!

Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. turnage is a wonderful Doctor. Knows his stuff. had bridge work done and looks beautiful. Thank you Dr. Turnage.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr Turnage is very knowledgeable about his profession. He is a great dentist, very particular, which is what I want when I choose a dentist or doctor for that matter. He has a great staff. All are very caring and know the lasted and greatest of dentistry. I love his office and him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Wes is the man. He is always helpfull and willing to work out basically any deal. Numerous times after having teeth pulled, he would personly call my house later that night to check on how i was doing. over all great guy and great dentist.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2010