Ratings for Dr. Peter S. Hacker

I have been seeing Dr Hacker for at least 15 years. I am going to be SO sad when he retires completely. He DOES NOT have a sexist attitude at all. He has a very direct approach and doesn't pull any punches. As it should be! He is the ONLY Doctor of many that I have that does NOT like to keep his patients waiting. The longest wait I had for him was probably 5 minutes. I usually wait a good 20 plus with all my other Doctors! He even makes you feel like he cares about you and your family. He will ask about my husband and grandchildren. Not many get that close with you to even care! I will be sorry to see him go and know I won't find another like him.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Hands down the best doctor I have ever seen. Took care of my dad like he was family. Love his direct approach. Been seeing him for 26 years. He is number one in my family's opinion.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

Dr. Hacker has been my primary care physician for nearly 30 years. I have always felt fortunate to be able to count on him and his staff for my primary health care. As I have almost no basis for comparison to other Internists I can only hope that every patient has an opportunity to have the the peace of mind with their medical care that Dr. Hacker's patients have.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I have had Dr Hacker for 27 years. He is very knowledgable and stays on top of current information.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Time to retire -- sexist attitude, not taking concerns seriously, ignores physical complaints, time for him to move to Florida!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Good doctors are like good babysitters, you never tell others about them. So my advice is don't use him......I like him, he is the best I've seen, and I may need him and don't want anyone in the way.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

Outstanding PC ...very compassionate, extremely knowledgable, caring, listens, always on time ...staff is tops!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I was a patient of Dr. Hackers for 12 years. He is extremely thorough in his care. He goes the extra mile. The best doctor I have ever seen. I moved away and only wish I could find a doctor half a good as he. The office staff is professional and thorough. This is an excellent Doctor and has a fine office staff.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

thank you for caring and for listening. We always feel reasurred after our visit

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

The best Family Dr. in the city...and I always hear the back from other specialist I go to.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2006

Dr. Peter S. Hacker's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1973)