Ratings for Dr. Joe F. Bradley

Dr. Bradley truly is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Doctor Bradley is great. He really listens and cares. I'm improving greatly because of him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

At first I really was thinking he was sincere but I was wrong .yeah he did give me pliny of drugs to help me .But when my marriage was falling apart and I was starting to have mixed episodes HE TURNED CAUSE FOR ONE MY BILL OF More then 100.00 a visit started falling behind oh hell no he up and became I different doctor won't take my calls and that heifer at the front desk was no help I need my meds but since I couldn't pay it was screw you can't help you. so this man did me more harm then good..

Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Bradley relies heavily on the use of pharmaceuticals almost exclusively as his principal treatment modality. My meds were D/Cd and replaced abruptly with little or no regard to the physical and mental effects this practice exerted on my well-being. Needless to say, I started the search for a psychiatrist that was both compassionate and competent - no easy task.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I have been to so many psychiatrists in my life and not received any real help. The doctor I saw before going to Dr. bradley(Dr. Robert Jarvis)was so bad I was about to give up. Finally a miracle happened and I found Dr.Bradley! First off he actually cares about his patients. Over the years my depression has been so bad I have almost become a neuro-scientist from all the research In have done on the subject.Let me tell you there isn't any subject I can bring up that he doesn't know about. Which is wonderful. I had grown so tired of having to explain things to other psych. I had been to. He also is willing to try whatever it takes to help you get better. After years of trying one antidepressant after another I wanted to try an MAOI inhibitor. I went to three different psych. and asked to be put on Parnate. They were a bunch of cowards and refused to do it. Dr. bradley prescribed it for me . He really seems to understand how serious depression is and he is willing to do anything to help.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

He's a good Christian doctor who listen's to his patients and cares for them. Very highly recommended. The Best!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Long waits, does not listen, and over prescribes medicine. Seems to be nice enough, but is little more than a medicine cabinet.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is a nice guy, but I always have to wait a very long time and he is very cavalier about prescribing large amounts of potentially dangerous/addictive drugs.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Really smart guy, who seems to care and is open to patient input. Highly reccommended.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2005

Dr. Joe F. Bradley's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Little Rock, AR