Ratings for Dr. Cindy M. Hansel

Nearly cost me my life due to her "everything's fine" attitude. Everything wasn't fine and could have been prevented.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have seen Dr Hansel for many years and 5 years ago this would have been a great review, but I'm not sure what has happened. The last few times I have seen her she has been very rushed and I didn't feel listened to me at all. After seeing her and discussing the problems I was having she offered very little help so I saught the advice of another dr which ordered blood and figured out that I have PCOS and is not treating me for it and I feel much better. I will not be going back to Dr. Hansel again.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

Rushed with a big ego did not take the time to answer my questions and concerns. I saw another Dr the next day will not go back to Dr Hansel again.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Cindy delivered two of my grandchildren - has cared wonderfully for my daughter - is open-minded, open-hearted - easy to talk to, a mother, smart and I've been seeing her for years - highly recommend her - love her!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr. Hansel is the best doctor I have ever seen. I've been going to her for the last several years. She goes above and beyond for her patients. I recently went through a very rough time due to a several family illness. I called her office and they got me in right away. We discussed my issues at length, gave me options on how to cope, and made me feel ok about everything. Her office staff even called me several days later to make sure I was ok. I was very impressed! This is the way doctors are supposed to act.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2009

Cindy is very approachable and very comphrensive in her exams. Changed from Male OBGYN and am so glad I did.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2007

Dr. Hansel is great. She's always made me feel extremely comfortable. She listens to my needs, and answers my questions knowledgably. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

Absolutely the best! Excellent knowledge. Very caring and safe approach to patient care. I would and have highly recommended her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Cindy M. Hansel's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

(General) - Hmo