Ratings for Dr. Victor D. Angel

This Dr and his staff are completely unprofessional. I feel the Dr himself is a dangerous person to be practicing medicine. He has not kept himself medically updated and all he does is hand out pills. I have waited for this Dr for over four hours for a scheduled appointment. His staff is rude and his wife makes sure he triple books appointments. I haven't seen this Dr in over four years and I and my new doctors are still trying to undo the damage he has done physically and mentally.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

he took advantage of what I told him in my visits he asked about my sex life i was unhappy for 20 years he said you know your a goodlooking woman you must have needs and i fell hard for the blue eyed dr and had a brief affair which devastaed me left me even more sick then then when i came in he was the Dr i was the patient he took a oath to take care of me . Sandra Sowers

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's by Dr. Angel. When I called because I needed FMLA paperwork completed, I was laughed at by the office manager. She stated, "Why do you need FMLA? Take care of her on the weekends." I tried to discuss what steps needed to be taken to help my mother, but she would not help me. When we tried calling back to discuss my mother's treatment options, we were repeated put on hold as the office manager refused to speak with us. We eventually hung up and found a different doctor.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Receptionist is rude, unprofessional (used to be Nicole and Susan, now some uneducated girl is manning the front desk), uneducated and discourteous, unless you're a male. She should be fired and her job should be given to someone who appreciates merely having a job!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

best doctor i ever knew. very good staff.i live in florida now and miss him. wonderful wife.great at cracking backs. worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Finest physician in Cin. Some days the wait can be longer than expected but make the appt early or after lunch. Great staff. He pulls no punches and is direct.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2008

Doc Angel has been my primary doctor for over 10 years!! He is absoutely GREAT!! Always been so helpful...might have to wait a bit in the waiting room but worth it once you get in to see him!! Nurses are awesome!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

As my primary care physician for longer than a year, I can say nothing good about this Dr. from my experiences. Be prepared to wait 30 minutes to get into a room. Usually an hour is typical. I switched doctors when I walked in to a appointment and he asked how my medications were working. After my quick 10 second response before being cut-off. He wrote 3 Rx's, which none helped. I do compliment the nurses and staff, they are nice and helpful. He collects your money, spits you out the door. This comes from a former female patient, and friend. If you're a good looking female. BEWARE. Think twice before scheduling an appointment. This doctor needs a refresher course in Communications. Listening and speaking are 50/50 for good communication. Not 95% talking and 5% (maybe) listening. I've went to college just as many years as a doctor, and I have found only 1 Dr. not to be a jerk and let their Ph.D go to their head. I have a new Dr. that actually cares now. God Bless him.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

There's often a wait after you arrive, but he takes the time to listen to you and to make sure you understand his recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Victor D. Angel's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1974)