Dr. Jennifer J. Johnson

Ratings for Dr. Jennifer J. Johnson

My two boys, like with most every other sibling relationship, argue and fight a lot. Dr. Johnson became overly concerned about my oldest boy picking on or bullying my youngest boy, and apparently felt that I should not leave my two boys, whom are ages 16 and 10 years old, alone. I know my oldest son picks on his little brother at times but not as severely as she thinks. She had not gave me warning that she felt this strongly about this concern and without even knowing details about how often or how long they were left alone, and under what circumstances. She reported me for neglect, even after I just told her that I had made arrangements for my youngest boy to go to a day care center when I am gone for school in the summer, just to make her happy. I feel that Dr. Johnson should have at least been more direct about how strongly she felt about me leaving my children alone and given me some sort opportunity to address her concern before she over involved child protective services.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Great knowledge of medications and effects. Excellent listener. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Jennifer J. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)