Ratings for Dr. Robert Mustard

Dr. Mustard is an angel. He always visits his patients every morning and listens to their needs. He will search for different treatments if one doesn't work. The very best he is. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Admitted me to the hospital and decided to treat me "conservatively" then went on holiday leaving me with staff in charge who sent me home where my bowel perforated. If I hadn't called myself an ambulance I would have died in my bed. Ended up with emergency surgery performed by another excellent surgeon who saved my life. His and his team's error in judgement resulted in highly complex surgery for me and resultant months of recovery.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Mustard performed surgery on my husband, he had no consent, performed the wrong procedure, did not call me after the surgery until I complained to another physician, ignored me when I was in my husband's room even though he saw me from the nurse's station and would not talk to me when I saw him in the hallway of the hospital

flag | Submitted August 29, 2012

My mother is a patient of Dr. Mustard. He is humble, kind and extremely knowledgeable. Any time there is a question or issue with my mother's health, all i have to do is call and he will ALWAYS return my call and advise me of the next steps we should take. he is a godsend. His staff are especially accomodating and wonderful to deal with. Keep us the good work Dr. Mustard. you are always in our prayers.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

I took my films and biopsy results from another hospital to Dr Mustard, he wouldn't look at them. Was 2 hours behind schedule. Wait time for next appointment is 1.5 months if you don't have cancer. Singing the tune during exam. Staff is unhelpful. Stay away!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

It's me again, now I am 48 and I am the one who had the first review..I had to have Dr's help again to fix a prolapse I had and the Dr was very helpful and the smile on his face is very captivating!! Thank you Dr Mustard!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

very good . on time . good manners. top notch skill. could learn to have more of a sense of humour and needs to take God into his thinking in all matters

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Obtained consent from patient who did not comprehend anything, could not read,understand,talk and did the surgery. The patient died within 2 weeks of the surgery. Would not recommend at all.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I would like to second the first comment. Dr. Mustard was my father's doctor, and my family has the utmost respect for him. Throughout my father's battle with cancer, we worked with many doctors, but none were comparable to Dr. Mustard's professionalism, genuine care for his patients, ability to lift patient's spirits, and punctuality. Although I understand that doctors have very busy schedules, those who make an effort to be on time show genuine respect for their patients. It is sad that there are very few doctors out there like Dr. Mustard. In my mind, Dr. Mustard is the best doctor in the GTA area!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I am privileged to write about Dr. Mustard first and I am surprised, how others missed on this. He is the Doctor who performed the illeostomy on me and was very helpful. It's a joy to even look at him. All his years of service and experience is written all over his countenance and was highly recommended by My GI Doctor, Dr. Gabor Kadel. I was thinking twice about my surgery, since I was only 46.. but the doctor made it pleasent for me to go through the procedure. He was very helpful and obliging and made it very convenient and comfortable for me. Excellent Surgeon and I am greatfull to Dr. Robert Mustard for his help.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009