Ratings for Dr. G. Robert Osborn

I had a terrible experience with the staff at Dr. Osborn's office. Very rude and never called back when they said they would. Dr. Osborn, however was very kind and energetic when going in for the consultation.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Osborne is an amazing oral surgeon with a welcoming staff. I would recommend him and his office to anyone who is wanting great service with a smile.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Osborn is an amazing oral surgeon. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed quickly with very minimal scarring. I really recommend Dr. Osborn for anyone needing his service. He knows what he is doing and his staff is very friendly. They accommodate to your needs.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

Excellent doctor. I had to have 5 teeth pulled, due to a medication that was crumbling my teeth. After an experience with another dr. who pulled my wisdom teeth, I was terrified. I didn't want to be put under. From the moment I met Dr. Osborn he was delightful. He has a wonderful sense of humor, made me feel comfortable with my choice of novicane instead of being put under. He was soooo gentle and concerned with my comfort. I recommend Dr. Osborn for anyone scared of dentists and especially oral surgeons. He is excellent!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

Three of my sons had wonderful outcomes with removal of their wisdom teeth. He's worth the price.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007