Ratings for Dr. Marcus C. Deede

He clearly knows a lot but he talks too much! Likes to give out reading assignments. I can tell he cares but it would be nice if he listened a third of how much he talks. Can't get his staff to return calls.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

I got my prenatal care here, and I felt that this doctor was very kind and patient, listened to questions, gave answers, spent as much time as needed. Very kind to patients in pain. However, he probably treats a lot of patients, so don't expect him to remember you from one visit to the next.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I think he's a good doctor. We switched from the other "popular" doctor in Soldotna who is terrible. Dr. Deede is a good listener and spends as much time as you need. All doctors offices seem to run behind- they have to schedule people tightly because there is a doctor shortage in Alaska. Doctors are people too.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Rushed through exam, treated me like a number instead of a person. Not satisfied with the results of my visit. Not sure if he knew what he was talking about in my case. I don't think he listened to everything I said.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

Doesn't respect confidentiality, poor supervision of his staff, medical records are not maintained accurately.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Records are incomplete and inaccurate. I didn't know my parents were dead!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

Has what I like to call "Dr's Ego", but does take time with each patient.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2005

Dr. Marcus C. Deede's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)