Ratings for Dr. Eve Lynette Patton

The best doctor. She doesn't rush, takes the time to listen. Knowledgable.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been seeing her for 6 years before she moved to her new location. I always thought she cared about me as a patient however I couldn't have been farther from the truth. I was always just a number to her. I was in the hopsital 4 days she always made her rounds after 7pm at night. She's always very late and to top it off shes a gum drop doc. Meaning right now im on 8 medications and half of them make me feel like a zombie. I've been off work for hypertension, chest pain, severe anemia, I asked her for 3 days off from my job to assist with my recovery. DENIED! Today will be my last visit to her office. I am searching for a new doctor as I type.

Submitted July 31, 2012

Did not seem to care about my health and felt like a number. I will not go back to her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Dr. Patton has been my physician for 16 years. She has always helped me with whatever ailment I have. She found I was diabetic when I had no syptoms! She also diagnosed high blood pressure when I had no symptoms. She always gives me her undivided attention when she is with me. Yes, most times I have to wait,but she is well worth the wait. If all doctors were like her it would be good thing!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

Cares about her patients.She takes all the time she needs and you need to take care of things.Very personable w/great "bedside" manner.Will talk w/you as long as you need to,quite different from most Drs,who seem to be in their own "Dr" world.Can't seem to say enough good things about her.Only one drawback,she is like that w/all so you may have to wait longer,but there is a sign in waiting room explaining that.That's for new folk,her old patients already know what to expect. Love her!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

a true gift! never! exceeds her knowledge, each pt. feels as if she is personal dr. and only pt. not enough wonderful words in english lang. to descibe her. she is a dream come true!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Excellent, smart, caring, professional physician, who listens, diagnoses, and takes time with each patient.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Eve Lynette Patton's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1989)