Ratings for Dr. Timothy J. Zeien

Dr. Zeien greatest attribute is that he listens and then acts. If you have a concern he will ask you and listen to what that concern is. Then he advises you on the spot and for me it has always ended positively. He is very competent and really wants to solve problems. He seems to really want to help people by being a real Doctor. I'm lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Zeien is the best doctor I have ever had and I have had many. He listens and is very responsive to all of my questions. He is courteous, friendly, considerate, and knowledgeable. I am fortunate to have him as my primary doctor.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Very hospitable,knowlegable and good sense of humor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Prompt, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive to needs.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2009

This is by far the best primary care Dr. I have ever had. He takes the time with you, gets tests back quickly and has a pleasant staff.I highly recommend Dr. Zeien.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

My husband recently changed primary care physicians, and we chose Dr. Zeien. He is extremely thorough, and has sent my husband to numerous specialty doctors, unlike our other primary care doctor, who just seemed to fluff off everything. We are so happy to have found him.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Timothy J. Zeien's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental