Ratings for Dr. Michael W. Method

Dr. Method is such a caring dr. he takes his time and makes you feel as comfortable in a awful situation. His nurse is awesome too. Even his receptionist is caring. I am glad that I was referred to Dr. Method, since I had to go through this kind of hellish ordeal, I'm glad and thankful I'm going through it with the best doctor in the world..

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Dr. Method successfully treated my mother for ovarian cancer in 2002. As busy as he is, he has always taken the time to talk one-on-one, to address every question and concern truthfully, not just with my mother, but all family members. He is warm, compassionate, and is so intellectually sharp. He is always up to date on the latest advances in medicine. Extremely likeable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Outstanding in knowledge, organization, and treatment procedures. Really cares about his patients. He is very busy, but treats you like your are his only patient. He welcomes questions.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2006

Dr. Michael W. Method's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)