Ratings for Dr. Steven J. Seltzer

Thoroughly impressed and satisfied with him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Nice...bright...best doc I have seen in the area. I felt comfortable. Parking garage is nice, felt like the entire practice ran smooth.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Best expereince I have had to date in a docs office. I hate to go to docs...this has now changed thanks to Dr Steven Seltzers bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2009

Dr. Seltzer is top notch and really cares for his patients. Go in prepared to ask questions and get them answered. I am proactive with my health care (as we all should be) He does not get put off if I keep asking questions. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good doctor in this area.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Wow!! Smart, kind and caring. Definitely see this docotr. He is very warm and friendly and seems like he is interested in me as a person.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Steven J. Seltzer's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thoroughly impressed and satisfied with him as my doctor!"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience! I felt like he listened. I remember him from Bay News 9 and he is the same nice person when I saw him."

December 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=208566'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=208566'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014