Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Kim

It appears that Dr. Brian Kim is no longer practicing in the State of Florida and relinquished his license. I wonder if my Dad would still be alive if this doctor was never given a license to begin with!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Kim was not forthcoming with information on my Dad. My Dad had signed the appropriate forms so that I could get whatever information I needed on his health. I live in CT and my Dad was in Florida and no one even had the decency to let me know that my Dad's days were numbered. By the time that I realized something was seriously wrong, I immediately flew down to Florida that same day and within 2 days of my arrival my Dad passed. I was under the assumption that my Dad was to begin chemo again and also radiation and that never happened. I made several inquiries to Kim's office and never received any responses except for my request for a copy of his records. This was the most distressful time of my life to have my Dad die in front of me and expecting that he still have time left as he was responding to the chemo. Not sure why a doctor would ignore contacting someone's family when he knew that I lived out of state and my Dad lived alone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. Brian K. Kim's Credentials

• Yonsei Univ, Coll Of Med, Sudai-Moon-Ku, Seoul, So Korea (Grad. 1988)

Veterans Administration