Ratings for Dr. Greg J. Hnat

There was no one answering the phones or there to greet me at the door. I waited for over ten minutes for anyone to come out. As the doctor came out he immediately seemed aggravated that he had another patient and that I had been waiting. My appointment was the most uncomfortable experience of my life. I understand chiropractors have to be hands on but I felt man handled and Dr. Hant gave my a creepy vibe. He got too close to me at times and due to the outfit I was wearing often had his eyes where they should not be. I would not recommend him to a friend or family member.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Worst Chiro I've ever seen, A tool for the insurance companies with no interest in patient's well-being

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

i went to mr hnats for a independent medical exam everything seemed to go fine at the examination told him how much pain i was in how the pain restricted from shooting and riding wheeler and how often i use my neck brace and tens unit.he even told me that i should look into massage theropy for the pain.but when i got the report from the insurance co he told them that i only use my neck brace a couple times a month when i told him that i use it almost every day and the same with the tens unit. he then tells them that i have no pain and no restriction in movment and that he recommended i get no further chiro care. i wonder what kind of kick back this dr gets to scam people out of medical coverage that realy need it.imo people like mr hnats are the worst scum on this planet

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Very nice Dr. Takes his time, I ave 20-25 minutes per session. Incorporates massage and works out those knots as well as skeletal adjustments. I leave feeling very relaxed and pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Great doctor, very understanding, and also flexible when something comes up. I highly recommend him! I've told my friends and family to seek his treatment!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

As I had been recommend to Dr. Hnat through a friend I found it the best treatment I have had so far! The person above must not have gone to the same chiropractor, because everything they stated was very incorrect. I found myself full of energy, satisfied, and honestly pleased with the experience all around. He realigned my neck and back, since there I have gone back twice will similar results. I highly recommend Dr. Hnat and have told friends of mine to seek his health with any problems.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

I have gone to many different chiropractors in the Western New York area for back problems and Dr. Hnat is by far one of the most professional chiropractors that I have gone to. His patient care goes above and beyond and his staff is very friendly. Dr. Hnat doesn't treat the symptoms he treats the cause of the problem. I am confident that whoever I refer to him would feel the same way.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I had to see Dr. Hnat for a "independent medical exam". Very unprofessional and I got the creeps just talking to him. I was sore from just the exam. I couldn't imagine what his treatment must be like. My advice.. go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Great doctor, totally got rid of my pain and migraines!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

He is a wonderful chiropractor; Has been taking care of me for years. Very knowledgeable, Get rid of that pain!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2006

Dr. Greg J. Hnat's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1997)

• BCBS Massachusetts