Ratings for Dr. Neal Hermanowicz

Truly one of the best diagnostic doctors ever! Absolutely amazing, caring and brilliant!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr Hermanowicz has cared for my wife for over 9 years. In my experience there is no finer doctor. He is tireless, thorough and knowledgeable. If your looking for an expert in movement disorders this is your expert. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Very poor experience with this doctor. Condescending, uncaring, and did not follow-through on any of the things he said he'd do regarding my case (he had given me lots of hope on my first visit because he told me at my he'd discuss my with his fellow doctors at UCI....even took video to show them.... but upon my second visit he clearly had forgotten who I even was). Said he never got to discuss it with any other doctors. Told me that being my tests came back clean he felt there wasn't more he had to say on the matter. Wasn't willing to delve deeper to try to figure out a diagnosis for me. Made me feel foolish for asking questions on my condition. I left discouraged and disappointed as I had put a lot of hope in him. Thankfully, I found a wonderful neurologist afterward who took the time to understand my case and treat me, and I'm all better now. I would avoid this uncaring doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

This dr. the most uncaring dr. i have ever encountered. Took my father there for Parkinson's as he is supposedly one of the best but his arrogant attitude and terse responses were offensive. Realizing it is an uncurable disease - Hermanowicz offered no coping advice or suggestions on how to deal with the day to day challenges. Completely lacking any compassion whatsoever.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

After poor results from numerous other doctors, this doctor finally took time to corectly diagnose my Parkinson's & prescribe medications that actually work. Really cares about my health, very knowledgable & understanding. He takes time to talk to me, examines me for my symptoms, & ask questions regarding my progress. His staff is also wonderful, especially his RN and his PA. I usually only wait 5-10 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

i never received any help so far as medication or consultation.i am a patient since years since i live in a area where hard to get a another neurologist. last month was my last visit, i rather travel 100 miles.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

As good as it gets. Personable, highly knowledgeable, helpful.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

very knowledgeable, compassionate, cares, takes his time with you,overall one of the few good neurologists

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

He's a great doctor. Spends enough time to understand your problem and help you.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Neal Hermanowicz's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1985)