Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Rosenblatt

Fixed my dads eyes with cataract surgwry and accepted my insurance. Hard to believe someone with his training and background still accepts our insurance which I know doesn't pay much

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

How can you complain? Harvard grad with best credentials and he takes insurance!! Crazy lucky to get to see him. I send him a bottle of Chivad every year I'm so grateful

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Saw him in Queens. The doctor showed up late, was very rude and condescending. Please stay away from him. what a nightmare!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr R put a bifocal lens in my eyes when he replaced my cataract and I can see far and near without glasss for the first time in my life. It is nothing less than a miracle. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I saw him in his Queens office. Very rude and discourteous doctor I ever saw. Always in rush. You cannot even get a chance to ask him a question. He became very angry if you ask him a question. I don't think he spent more than 5 minutes for one patient. He considers all patients in his Queens office as a Medicaid people, where as I carry UHC which has co-pay of $50 dollars. I also check my insurance claim; he also received about $500 dollars from my insurance. I’ll never go back to him and I do not recommend him for any one.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

very grateful to this doctor who helped our family and accepted our insurance! No one else would or could. THanks.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I feel like I've known Marc for a long time since he has such a warm, non-hirsute personality. But it must have been quite a letdown for him when he went from Harvard College to Columbia's P&S. I can't help but wonder who his coach was in med school when he was learning to be so professional with both women and radiologists.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

great cataract result; painless. amazing result. you got to try him

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Fine gentleman with Harvard education, down to earth, great knowledge. I never had to wait for him. Operated on my mother with great result for cataract. It's amazing he accepts insurance: no one else like him does.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2005

Dr. Marc A. Rosenblatt's Credentials

• Gujarati

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1982)