Ratings for Dr. Ana Y. Perez

Dr. Perez has routinely made mistakes on my prescriptions that have cost me both time and money. They always say the mistake is not theirs but I'm not allowed to write my own prescriptions. Your privacy expectation in this office is ZERO. SHE ROUTINELY discusses with my family members who see her the problems and addictions of patients seen immediately before us and will bombard you with opinions about how Obama is the anti Christ (I'm not joking). My last and final visit to her was precluded by listening to her berate a girl for taking medication instead of praying to Jesus about her problem. I'm a Christian but she went too see a doctor not a spiritual guide and the entire office did not need to hear her visit! Spare yourself the frustration. I'm concerned that she's a few hands short of a full deck now. She once suggested I do nothing but eat bacon to help with focus. I'm done!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Dr.Perez is an exellent doctor. She cares deeply for her patients. She is extremely knowledgeble about Medicine. She is also very charitable for those patients that have monetary shortcomes. She is also a Catholic Christian of the first order.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2009

Dr. Ana Y. Perez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1979)