Ratings for Dr. Rakhi Patil

Dr. Patil did very painful glacoma laser surgery. She and her staff were very rude, refused to answer questions or return my calls when I was still in terrible pain at home. She said I needed immediate cataract surgery but she could not do it because "one slip and I could become blind." She referred me to Dr. James Katz who I learned had a terrible rating but I refused to go back. Also I had a bad asthma attack from the anesthetic even though I informed them of my allergies.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Patel is very caring and smart about eyes. She has been taking care of my glaucoma for ten years and makes sure I completely understand what is going on with my eyes. She put me on eye drops at the right time for my condition. She was not too aggressive in trying to medicate, which I appreciate since I am not much into drugs being the panacea for all that ails me.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Patil is kind, caring, knowledgeable and she remembers you. I always feel safe in her hands. She is my regular eye doctor but also performed laser surgery for my glaucoma. I'd recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Nice Smiling knowledgeable doctor. Helped with my eye issue I had since long.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Excellent, smart, very kind doctor. A pleasure to see - literally.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

Dr. Rakhi Patil's Credentials

• Hindi

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 1999)