Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Forlenza

Literally the worst Dr. On Staten Island. He is an obnoxious, arrogant, cold hearted man who cares nothing at all for his patients well bring or health. Rude, forgetful. And honestly not sa very good doctor. Stay far away!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Forlenza literally saved my life. He is brilliant and comes up with unique solutions to medical challenges. He is respectful, brilliant, resourceful and a treasure.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

It is ridiculous how Long he makes his patients wait. One time i took mom for an appt. an waited over 2 hours to find out he was not even in the office til later on. Dr. forgets things about your personal history file, is not thorough in explaining the process for your treatment & very forgetful.. DR. seems to be in a rush and does not like when you ask questions.Some of the staff is friendly and some not so.Would not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Florenza for 14 years, he saved my life. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Does not examine thoroughly. Long wait most of the time. DR. seems to be in a rush and does not like when you ask questions.Some of the staff is friendly and some not so.Would not recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

I have never met a more arrogant doctor than this man. He actually told me "to come back in 3 months to see what cancer develops." Also told my daughter to come back to him "after she had 3 or 4 miscarriages and he would see what he can do for her." I would not recommend him AT ALL and needless to say, did find another hematologist on Staten Island. Acts very powerful and unkind.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Smart doctor, and is held in great esteem by other doctors. Went for a visit, and to my surprise, treated me with disrespect, barely looking at my condition, stating "I really don't think there's anything wrong with you", and cleared me. After complaining about my fatigue, he said it was because "I party too much". What a professional thing to say to a patient!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2005

Dr. Thomas J. Forlenza's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1977)