Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Isserman

Practices medicine the way it should be practiced.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

Keeps patients waiting very long time, does not seem to care for suggestions or questions from patients.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

Dr. Isserman was the most helpful in dealing with my atherosclerotic heart disease. He helped me reduce my cholesterol better than any other doctor has. He reduced my risk of having another heart attack. He took a lot of time explaining everything to me and got me on the right track. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Isserman appeared to be quite "short tempered" with me. Further, he scheduled an appointment for me in Asheville without asking me. I received mail from Ashville Neurology Specialists informing me of the appointment, but no mention of who made the appointment, nor why. I am 82 years old, and live in Brevard. I can not get to Asheville. It took me almost an hour on the phone - all long distance - to find out what this appointment was about. It worried me greatly because the letter stated that I would have to pay if I did not keep the appointment. It was very difficult for me to cancel it. It is my feeling that this does not demonstrate very professional nor caring behavior from Dr Isserman. I am very sorry to be negative, but feel that it is necessary to alert other people to this kind of behavior.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

Very efficient

flag | Submitted March 26, 2006

As a (nonphysician) patient I'm not in a position to judge if the doctor is "knowledgeable" which I assume he is, but this doctor was hurried, dismissive, and snapped at questions thus discouraging questions and intimidating the patient. IOW, his bedside manner is out to lunch.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2005

Dr. Mark S. Isserman's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Brevard, NC