Ratings for Dr. Marcy Kamen

Eight years ago I was wrongly diagnosed by this doctor. I was going through extreme fatigue and overall muscle ache. She labelled it as depression. I knew myself better than she did and refused to go with her suggestion that I see a therapist. This continued for months until I met a male doctor from the same office. I was there for a throat infection and casually mentioned about my muscle ache with very little expectation. He suggested testing for my Vitamin D levels. I was severely deficient. My numbers were so low that I had to be put on high dose medications. I have been on those pills for the past 6 years and I can never say enough thanks to this great doctor who diagnosed me in an instant. Being a lady myself I would prefer to meet with a female doctor but Dr. Kamen is certainly not the female doctor I would like to visit. I continue going to the male doctor and for my Gynec. testing I see other doctors outside of this practice.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Kamen really put me at ease, and is a great listener. Her follow up is great and it's clear that she really cares about her patients as people.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

top notch caring competent professional who can be trusted without any hesitation

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Very knowledgable,personable, made me feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Marcy Kamen's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Molina