Ratings for Dr. Ronald Bret Wasserman

Dr. Wasserman and Staff, doctors, nurses, receptionists, etc. are the BEST. I owe the existance of my left lower leg to them. Wish I had gone to them when my wound first went bad instead to 9 different physicians who didn't have a clue as to what they were looking at, nor the correct antibiotics to give. I forget to mention their Medical Assistant!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

A wonderful human being and great doctor. Very knowledgable. Care much about patients. One time, he insisted on seeing me even though there was some difficulty with my health insurance provider and it seemed he'd not get paid for the visit. He knew I needed the care and that's more important to him than getting paid.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Ronald Bret Wasserman's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=208224'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.3

March 15, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=208224'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 5, 2014