Ratings for Dr. Kevin J. Anderson

Dr. Anderson has Excellent knowledge of overall health and care of eyes! and a great staff!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Everytime my kids and I have an appointment it seems like we wait at least 20-45 after our appointment time to be seen. Staff is such better than it was but they promise time frames for glasses they can never uphold. Dr. Anderson has no bedside manner. He has always been pushy and gruff with my children. I need to find a new eye place. Its not worth my children being hurried and yelled at for glasses. I am a customer bringing him income right?! I don't feel he thinks so. :( I even had one of his office staff complain about how my insurance doesn't give them enough money for our services and how its basically a waste of their time. Then why do see us? Don't mistreat my children for something that is your problem.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I waited for 45 minutes while this "doctor" sat at his computer. He treats his staff like slaves and interrupts all the time.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I see Dr. Anderson for my complete vision care. He and his staff are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. His eye examination equipment is sophisticated and matches or exceeds that used by ophthalmologists I've dealt with. If he finds his patients need more medically-related care or diagnosis that he, as an optometrist, can provide, he refers them to highly qualified ophthalmologists who visit his office several times a month. Friends I've referred to Dr. Anderson and his network of ophthalmologists have also found satisfaction with the services and personnel. If patients can't find what they want for eyeglasses among that displayed in his offices, his staff helps them find suitable frames online or will order frames based on patient requests if they've found the models elsewhere. His eyeglass lens selections/quality are great and he includes a 2-year scratch warranty with all lens purchases.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Anderson is very knowledgable and informative. I needed new contacts and he was able to direct me to the contacts that we the most comfortable and my vision is great. The high tech equipment provided me an indepth explaination of my eye health. I will not be missing my appointment next year. thanks for all the great help.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

A genuinly nice guy, he is fast and accurate. Always willing to answer any questions. I've been going to him for over 11 years.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

Dr. Anderson does thorough eye exams. His main office is in Fort Collins; I think it is at Village Optical. He is at the Optical Gallery in south Aurora, near the corner of Chambers and Quincy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Kevin J. Anderson's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Fort Collins, CO