Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer

I am currently over a month post op and totally in love with my breast! After having two children and deciding that we were done having children it was the best decision ever! From the very first visit with him I knew he was the one that I wanted to have my argumentation completed by. Due to my husband's work schedule, he was able to schedule me on a non-surgical day so that my husband could help with my recovery. The day of surgery, the staff were amazing and made me feel completely at home. I was in recovery the perfect amount of time to where the amazing nurses could make sure that everything was ok and then I could head home. This was extremely helpful as I was not in any pain on my ride home and was able to get in bed for the needed rest. I had zero pain during my recovery which I know is not the normal but I have had several surgeries during my life and can honestly say it was due to the amazing work of him. My incisions are so tiny and my breast are exactly what I was asking for. He was extremely honest with what I wanted and what he thought would give me the best outcome and nailed it! On the day of my 1-month post opp visit, he even saw me in between surgeries as it was the only day that I could come. I recently went back and had my lips plumped by him and the outcome is just as perfect. He is simply amazing. He knows what he is doing and listens to your needs and combines his vast years of experience to present the perfect outcome. Trust him and you will be completely happy with your results!!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

When I had my kids, I had went from a D/DD to a KKK. I didn't know that size even existed. Sadly, after having my children, my D/DDs were not a lovely as they once were, so I opted to have a lift to remove the excess skin 15 years ago. I had heard about the Hedden Plastic Surgery Center from a friend/RN who had a lift there. I was not completely unhappy with my breasts but if I lost the rest of my weight, I knew they would show signs of aging. I am 54 years old and try to workout 5-7 times per week; still, I had the stubborn 10-15 lbs to remove. When I went in for my consultation, I was unaware of the risk with "revision" breast surgery. I had also had a lumpectomy on my right breast. I had not had an implant before or a reduction, but had done enough research to know I needed a lift with reduction and implant to get the desired look I hoped to obtain. He did a thorough evaluation. He explained the risks involved carefully due to previous surgeries on my breasts and after listening to me carefully understood I would like to have as close to my youthful breasts as possible. I had pictures. :) I also explained how I have a short waist and so my large breasts make me appear fat instead of blessed. He got it. He carefully explained how the tissue would be removed from the lower portion of my breast along with excess skin, the nipple would be raised, and an implant to offset the weight in tissue and skin would be implanted to restore the youthful look I desired. I have to admit, I did not think what I was asking for was possible. When the nurse removed all the bandages the next morning for my follow up and went to get the doctor, I had a chance to see for myself, the results of the surgery, and I was in disbelief. He had measured and drawn on me to perfection, in my opinion. But, a well laid plan doesn't always deliver the results desired. He delivers. I am 2 weeks post op tomorrow. I do not like pain meds, so never took any but Tylenol. I had minimal soreness. I had a few days of bruising and swelling. I used the cream to open the capillaries as recommended in the nipple area. I wear my sports bra and band without failure. The skin where the breast tissue was removed has adhered to the muscle below my breast, and the breasts are finally off my lowest rib giving me the appearance of a longer waist. Everything I asked for, he provided. His bedside manner is kind, patient, thoughtful, and his answers are deliberate, understandable, and comprehensive. I did not want to be larger. We had discussed the need for 250cc due to my broad shoulders, but in surgery he determined I only needed 210 cc. I have not been so proud of my breasts since I was 16-25 years of age, before children. :) I have complete and utter confidence in this doctor. I drove down to Pensacola Beach to see friends. He saw me on my way back to my home state. I am returning at 4 weeks because I have another vacation planned in Destin, and will do my 6 week follow up upon my return home. He gives his cell number for you to text with any questions or concerns. I never once felt alarmed or apprehensive about the procedure.He has a very calming demeanor. I would recommend him for any procedure. His attention to detail and my unbelievably quick recovery has other friends in awe and considering the drive to use him instead of a facility closer to them. Thank you! Oh, and last, my balance is back better than ever. It has been amazing how my back aches, despite the fact I am still a DD, are nonexistent now and my balance is fabulous. I could not be happier with the results. :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I had breast reduction surgery with him, and he was awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. My recovery has been easy, and my results are better than I ever expected. I highly recommend him and Hedden Plastic Surgery. They definitely take care of their patients and want the best results possible for you.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

The experience was wonderful. Dr. Shaffer is very knowledgeable and very understanding, down to earth. The surgery center is fantastic and the whole staff made me feel so comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

My overall experience has been nothing shy of excellent. I had very large and saggy (for lack of a better word) breast for my age. I wanted a reduction/lift and he did amazing work, and left me speechless! The treatment, the care, the procedure, and the recovery process was all very smooth! He and his staff, make you feel like you are the most important patient they have, and go out of their way to accomplish what you are wanting.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Schaffer was the surgeon I picked after consulting with several surgeons in the area. I had constricted pole and most surgeons were wanting me to have two separate surgeries, thus doubling my cost. He said he could do it in one and did a BEAUTIFUL job. He was the most thorough and did not end an appointment with me until I had all of my questions answered. He was professional but also was clear in that he cares about his patients. For instance, he suggested what he thought would fit my body best, but did not argue when I wanted less cc's than recommended. When I called/emailed with questions (and I did...a lot!) he answered me directly instead of referring me to another staff member. When I fell after surgery he had me come in the office to make sure I was okay and nothing had been damaged, which calmed my fears that I had ruined my surgery:). The staff was also amazing and treated me like a friend. If I ever have another surgery, I will choose Dr. Schaffer without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Schaffer and his nurses were very professional and personable. I wanted my breast implants to be smaller so a breat revision along with a capsulotomy was done. The aftermath was great! I recovered within a week. Dr. Schaffer did an excellent job. I should have went to him the first time! I will.be going back to him if I have anymore wants!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Schaffer and his staff are amazing! After researching and talking to others, I decided to use Dr. Schaffer for my breast augmentation. I could not have asked for a better physician, staff, or a better outcome. I am so very pleased with my end results. I would recommend Dr. Schaffer and his staff to anybody!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

I had dysport with Dr Schaffer. He listened to my concerns and gave me exactly what i asked for. I would recommend him or this practice to anyone! The staff is very friendly!! CMF

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

I have used Dr Schaffer at Hedden Plastic Surgery for several procedures. My last was Botox and juvaderm injections. I had quite a large crease in glabella region, deep creases on my forehead and had lost volume in my lips. My wait time was within reason, love the staff and Dr Schaffer, as always, gives great advice on best choices for the looks I am seeking. I did not use numbing cream for Botox, but did receive a block for Juvaderm as it is pretty thick and a larger amount was used. I appreciate the honest opinions I get concerning treatments. I feel Dr Schaffer is going for the best result, not just a sell. I could see results immediately, but the final look came at about 10 days- totally loved the results! Will be back! I highly recommend Dr Schaffer for breast augmentation and lift as well! The staff is wonderful. Facilities are beautiful! Care and attentiveness is top notch. Thanks guys! I <3 me :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Dr. Christopher J. Schaffer's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1992)