Ratings for Dr. James P. Perry

Dr Perry is awesome, I will never go to another Gyn as long as he's practicing. He is very compassionate and personal. Love him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Perry for 16 years now. I will never see another Gyn as long as he is practicing. He remembers me, my child that he delivered, my sister, her children, etc.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

I WENT FOR SOMETHING MINOR TURNED OUT TERRIBLE FOR ME. THOUGHT HE WAS RIGHT FOR ME BUT REGRET THAT DECISION.HE IS KIND AND SOFT HEARTED BUT DOESNT OWN UP WHEN NEEDED. I HAD HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE AFTER SURGERY AND MY LIFES BEEN TURNED UPSIDE DOWN OVER THE TREATMENT I GOT. NEEDLESS TO SAY AS AS PERSON HES GRT JUST BE CAUTIOUS AND" DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON ANY DOCTOR" YOU CHOOSE. YOU CAN PREVENT SOME THINGS.JUST THROUGH KNOWLEDGE. WISH I WOULD HAVE DONE MY HOMEWORK FIRST. A REFERRAL DOESNT ALWAYS RING TRUE EITHER. BE CAUTIOUS AND DONT RUSH THINGS, TAKE TIME TO REALLY CHECK ALL DRS. OUT BEFORE PROCEDURES, EVEN.SIMPLE ONES!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. J. Perry is an amazing doctor. He is always caring and calm. He has delivered both of my boys. With my first child I had an emergency c-section 4 weeks early and took great care of us. I have always said I Will never go to anyone else because he is so awesome!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. J. Perry for 15 years. He takes time with you during appointments, and goes over each concern you may have. Very caring and compassionate. So thankful he delivered my daughter. Would highly recommend him as a doctor!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

His staff is extremely rude and even harder to get ahold of. No one ever actually answers the phone you just have to play phone tag for days to get test results even if they are abnormal. Dr Perry himself is a nice man but totally useless as far as helping with TTC issues, he got too focussed on non-issues and did little to no testing before saying I 'must' have PCOS.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

I had my first baby at 42 years old. Dr. Perry was very helpful to me and caring. He delivered my son via c-section. In the beginning I was having problems with his staff but I do love Dr. Perry. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2011

I am having trouble conceiving. When I asked for treatment options he said he knew of none for my particular issue. The only option he gave me was invitro, but with my condition it wouldn't likely work. When I asked for a historectomy, he said he wouldn't do it.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr Perry has delivered my 3 soon to be 4 babies. I appreciate the fact that when I am in his office I feel like I am the only concern he has at that time. He never seems to be rushed and is always willing to take the time not only to answer my questions but explain the answer so that I get a better understanding. I trust him whole heartedly in whatever decision he makes. I have had a few different difficulties with my pregnancies including a miscarriage and a blood clot he has gone above and beyond in all aspects. He is very sympathetic and shows great concern. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. I wish I could see him as my regular doctor not just my obgyn! He is the BEST!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Perry was very kind. I had an emergency C-Section with my first child because I have a small pelvis and I pushed for a while, his heart rate dropped so he was put in ICU. Dr. Perry didn't want to take a chance with it happening with my daughter so he went ahead and did a c-section. Afterwards he checked up with me often to see how I was and how my daughter was. I reccomend him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2009

Dr. James P. Perry's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mooresville, IN