Ratings for Dr. Michaela A. Besold

Great family doctor. She makes you feel comfortable and never rushes you. I highly recommend Dr. Besold.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Office staff very cranky and RUDE. Dr. herself is Punitive. VERY difficult to get an appointment--wait 2 weeks to be seen for a sinus infection? Wait 2 weeks for an appointment for Bronchitis? As a new patient, had to wait 1 month for the first appointment. SEVERAL times, the cranky staff told me to go to Immediate Care because the doctor had no availabilities for 2 weeks Don't wait for these cranky people, get a different doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

I was dimissed by Avon intenal medicine over a phone call to the coordinator on the 18th of june I have the best Insurance as well. Dr Besold told me I had a kedney stone in april, she did or sent me anywhere to have this tooken care of. Friday the 19th I was in the hospital for the same stone and NOW iv been told what I need to do. And its still not out!!!!so I have to see another doctor for this per the hospital I went to. Thank you Dr besold for the 4/5 years we had no problems.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2009

I have seen Dr. Besold for almost ten years. She is far and away the best dr. I ever had. She is extremely knowledgeable, adores being a physician, is a good diagnostician. She listens carefully to complaints, does not push medication. She has a good sense of humor, always leaves a little time to chat.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

The Dr. was quite unapproachable. She has no personality and did not try and hold a conversation with me. She did not try to talk with me other than a few words that she had to say. This was the first and only visit to her. When she came into the exam room she didn't introduce herself let alone shake my hand. When she listened to my lung sounds and saw that I had a tan line from my bathing suit top, she did say, "YOU where a 2 piece suit?" I am a bit overweight but I felt it wasn't any of her business as to the kind of swimsuit I wear. I didn't care for her or her staff.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2008

I was brand new to Dr Besold and my visit was only to become acquainted to have an Internist near my house. Even though I was not ill she gave me a thorough check <I was post Hysterectomy> & she concerned herself with how I was feeling throughout my entire being, mentally, physically & emotionally. She is the most awesome Dr. I have met here and I work for Dr.'s

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

Dr. Besold takes her time to talk to each patient. She comes in and sits down and faces the patient. She honestly gives you the feeling that you are the only patient she has that day and give you her totally undivided attention. She is really a great doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

She is extremely capable, provides appropriate referrals and takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Michaela A. Besold's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1990)