Ratings for Dr. Melissa R. Bunner

I was happy Dr. Bunner took our insurance and after a series of tests, she told us our daughter just had a language delay at age 6. I mentioned there was dyslexia in the family tree, but she insisted that it wasn't the problem. Unfortunately, two years later her standardized test scores continued to show she was falling behind in reading. The private school she attends requested that I have her retested. I switched doctors, and found that she indeed is dyslexic. Luckily we now have the accommodations that she needs, but I feel that we did lose some ground and I could have done more for her earlier had I known she needed to be taught differently.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Bunner is FABULOUS ! we have finally found a Doctor who is caring, on-call and responsive for our son !! She truly cares about him & is working closely with us about his schooling, social and day to day life !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Very helpful with getting info from insurance. I had to file myself, but they were happy to give me what I needed to get my reimbursement. Dr Bunner was wonderful with my son, and explained everything to me in terms I could understand.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

very pleased. She came highly recommended to us... and I agree. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2007