Ratings for Dr. Toni Scott-Terry

Dr. Terry is informative and nice. The staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Terry. She was there for me during a difficult pregnancy in every way including emotionally. Going to the gyne is never fun but visiting her and being able to laugh and joke with her always makes it so much easier.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I had a horrible experience with my first ob gyn so when I found out I was pregnant again I was determined to have a wonderful 2nd experience.. Dr Scott Terry got the brunt of it..I argued and challenged every single thing..she took it all with good humour and totally reassured me all throughout my 9 months...when I went into labour early she was there at the hospital fast, even wheeled me to the o.r. herself..shooed a nurse away so she herself could hold my shoulders and reassure me while my spinal was administered (I had a c sect) and talked to me the whole time she was doing the procedure... she went above and beyond for me...fantastic doctor...great person..love her!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

BEST OB/GYN I HAVE SEEN. She cares about her patients and her bedside manner is Phenomenal. She takes the time to explain and educate you about what she is doing. If you are in need for a Dr. that still cares for their patients, and really knows what they are doing, Dr. Terry is the OB/GYN for YOU!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Best OB I have visited I'm my 20 years of having women issues.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Dr terry is the best obgyn doctor out there. She was very kind and supportive and explained every process of my csection. She is kind and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012