Ratings for Dr. Maureen S. Mietelski

the staff was so incredibly rude and dr mietelski wasnt very willing to listen to my problems she made me feel like i was just giving her any reason to be put on birth control. She didnt explain anything and quickly rushed through any questions i asked. when i had to adjust my birth control she wasnt in the office so i left a message and she never called me back to confirm she was sending the prescription in. when i called back a week later to see what was going on they said they already sent the order in. when i went to pick it up the pharmacist hadnt heard any thing from them at all. worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Very rough in her exam and very unprofessional during visit. Was very rushed and seemed to just dismiss problems.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Prompt service, you never have to wait. I've waited over an hour at other doctor offices, not this one. They bring you back right away and take care of you. Doctor is in right away. She sits down and talks with you and listens. She did a major surgery on me when I was sixteen. When I moved back to this state, she was the first doctor I went to see right away. She is amazing.

Submitted February 27, 2013

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Very happy with Dr. Mietelski. She delivered my first child and will be delivering the next in the very near future. No complaints!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I love Dr. Maureen Mietelski. Never rushes through your appointments and is very caring and kind.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Doctor always seems to ignore symptoms and rushes you out of the office. Ignored my contractions and told me it was my nerves. Due to the fact that my other pregnancy had to be induced she felt my pregnancy was fine and I was over-exagerating. My son came early and ended up in the NICU on a ventilator.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

Dr. Maureen S. Mietelski's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Frankfort, IL