Ratings for Dr. Gamini D. Hethumuni

He is always rushed...running late...never have yet had what I call a full physical. Quick to prescribe another current medication but not thorough in his diagnoses. Arrogant at times and appears to not really be listening to me. I too will not go to S.G.Valley Medical Center and for some unknown reason he only has privileges there. He is so close to my home I have not changed but if he says one more time "It is your age, my dear"...I will leave.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Have been seeing him for 5 yrs and have yet to get a complete physical. He is frequently overbooked and the wait in the examining room is lengthy. Pleasant enough but vague and quick to diagnose without much examination or questioning. Only has privileges at S.G.Valley Medical Center which is not acceptable to me so I will be looking for another doctor who works out of Huntington or Methodist.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He has little knowlage about how to treat his paitents. He is very rude and unfriendly!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2008

Dr. Gamini D. Hethumuni's Credentials

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1968)

Top Hospitals in San Gabriel, CA