Ratings for Dr. Shashindra P. Shetty

New in town and tried this Dr. BECAUSE OF HIS NURSE I WILL NEVER RETURN. Bossy, rude, simpleton.... One would like she had gone to Med School..... DRIVE TO OKC before you come here.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Bedside manner needs work - asked many questions without giving me time to respond. Seemed to not listen when I finally did respond. Will not do any paper work or make referrals without appt. Will not do anything extra for the patient such as pre-authorization for a cheaper RX. My pharmacist complained that he was very hard to deal with and did everything different than most other docs. There are much better Docs at SMCC - find another.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Shetty for close to 10 years now and after he establishes a good Doctor-Patient relationship he becomes a very good doctor. This is the key with him, be frank and truthful, then he will do the same. I receive medicine monthly for chronic pain and he is very thorough in making sure that I do not run out and seems very knowledgeable concerning internal medicine. I would recommend him to someone looking for a long term doctor, not someone just looking for a quick 'fix' for pills.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

This doctor does not like to treat women. He did not know how to read lab results. Refused to listen to me concerning signs and symptoms of Lupus. He volunteers at the local free clinic in Shawnee.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Stay away from this doctor. He does not like to help anyone out and get you what you need when you are eligible to get it. Does not fill out any papers without an appointment, even if you had forgot them. He is not very knowledgable on diabetes. Very impatient. He will ask a bunch of questions without giving you a chance to answer the questions he has asked. If you can't answer the questions fast enough, then he sends you to diabetes training that the educator knows less about diabetes than you do. Because I needed an insurance paper filled out and he was having a bad day or something, he said for me to find another doctor that would fill out these papers and "deal with me." I just suggest anyone to be very cautious with this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Shashindra P. Shetty's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1971)

Ameritas