Ratings for Dr. James S. Sullivan

In 2010, I was taking my Mother, (an Alzeheimers patient of 10 years) to see him. She was over charged out of pockect expenses, not to mention her double Insurance coverage paid for services. She later fractured her hip, and he never paid a visit. Recently found out they didn't even bother to put her file degarding her mental status. His staff members were unprofessional and lack empathy. My Mom served as a Nurse on and off duty, she and all patients deserve better treatment.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

they all r very bless to have has all way be there for me

flag | Submitted April 1, 2010

I don't feel that Dr Sullivan is very thorough in his examination of me. I feel like I was treated like just another number instead of receiving treatment as though he cares. His office staff has issues that needs to be worked out ie, billing, and prescriptions directions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

THIS DOCTOR IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE! HE WAS RUDE, ARROGANT AND IGNORANT WHEN TREATING MY CHRONIC PAIN AND TREATS ME LIKE AN ADDICT. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO DISRESPECTED BY A DOCTOR IN MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

excellent doctor. gets things done & very concerned about his patients.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2005

Dr. James S. Sullivan's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1968)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dothan, AL