Ratings for Dr. Zulfiqar U. Farooqui

Excellent, knowledgable doctor. Very kind and compassionate. Often runs late due to overbooking by staff. He is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

We have been with Dr. Farooqui over 10 years. He is an awesome and honest doctor. He is thorough in his examinzation.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

He is amazing.., takes time - yes TIME with you as a patient actually listens to you, looks at you he's wonderful

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

I have been with dr. farooqui since I was 13. I broke my back when I was 20, then a motorcycle accident when I was 21. He was very helpful when I had insurance, but when I lost insurance due to my loss of a job he has lost his interest in my health. I saw him for numbness and pain in my lower back, he said I need an MRI done on my lower spine, this was fine, except that it costs at least $2000.00. So yes it is taking a while to get done. Dr. Farooqui said that he would have his staff provide me with information on where to get this done at a possible reduced price. I have received no information about the MRI, will not refill prescriptions, and has not returned a single call of mine. I think that dr. farooqui has become a horrible dr.and his staff is no better. I am actually thinking of suing if the problem in my back turns out to be something serious. the numbness is spreading and the dr. knows this. Just AWEFUL, what kind of dr. lets his patients sit in limbo!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2011

I met Dr Farooqui in 2000 when I was admitted to the JCL hospital from valley fever. Dr Farooqui took great care of me, and on my follow up visit a few days later, I decided to use Dr Farooqui as my primary care Dr. I see Dr Farooqui on a regular basis for treatment,with my Thyroid condition, as well as all other issues, needing attention. Dr Farooqui and his wife, Dr Farooqui are both very caring about people. On number of visits, when I've had blood work, Dr Farooqui will not even charge me an office visit. I can only say good, of Dr Farooqui. Thank you so much..

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

One of the best doctors in the valley. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

I have no idea if this is a good doctor. My husband and I were there for 3 hours for a routine annual exam as new patients. We spent all our time with student doctors and I spent 8 minutes with Dr Farooqui, my husband spent 5. Dr failed to give me my tetanus shot (though I was charged), my husband was shuffled out without his questions answered because Dr was "too busy", and we were constantly told Dr was not at his best because he was tired and wasn't eating due to it being Ramadan. Perhaps Dr then shouldn't work during the holiday. We feel completely taken advantage of and cheated out of half a day, and I don't trust the office to even correctly interpret our test results. As it is, I'm on hold now as Kim at the front desk cannot locate my forms - anywhere.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

The best doctor in the PHX area. Very caring and knowledgable. He goes above the call of duty for his patients. The wait time is worth it.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Farooqui's for 15 years. He is hands tor down the best family doctor in Scottsdale. He has been instrumental in not only saving my life but also that of my father. His long wait time can be frustrating but it is worth it. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Farooqui is the best doctor I've ever visited. His office staff is generally nice and competent but sometimes they can be testy. He is quite busy so it's understandable. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Zulfiqar U. Farooqui's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1986)