Ratings for Dr. Wendy J. Hozman

She is cold hearted and only cares about money and has no problem talking down to you. If your children are patients of her's and you haven't seen this side of her...once there's a money problem you'll see the real her. She's all about the money.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr. Wendy Hozman was my children's pediatrician for their entire childhood. They are now 23, 21, and 19. When asked to provide copies of immunization records to college admissions...she charges $15! My response is to have all records for all three kids so that I never have to call or set foot in her office again. For the entire patient file the charge is $25 per child. If you think for one minute that she is dedicated to her patients you should hear the way she spoke to me on the phone. Apparently once the kids grow up, she has no connection at all. I only wish I had known...I definitely would have chosen a different doctor.

Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Hozman has taken care of our children for almost two decades. She is a caring physician who will continue to work and follow up until her patient is well.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Wendy J. Hozman's Credentials

• Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch Sch Of Med, Maywood Il 60153 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Vernon Hills, IL