Ratings for Dr. Andrew N. Bazos

Lots of fake comments about this practice. I wouldn't recommend seeing him

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Don't walk. Run. Would never recommend under any circumstance

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I don't think Dr. Yaghoubian even looked at my elderly mother's face during the 4 minutes he spent with her. She had a broken wrist and he could nothave been more terse or dismissive. Everything about him indicated that he had better things to do then talk with us and offer any comments about her treatment or what would happen next. This is no way to treat any patient never mind an elderly, confused and scared person who is in pain. My mother commented on how good the person who took the x-rays and put on her cast was. He couldn't even be bothered with that. That staff memebr was the ony one who treated us like we were human beings.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

efficent, made the right diagnosis, injected and better in 3 days....

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Wonderful experience with this doctor. Dr. Bazos has helped me with a variety of sports injuries and I would recommend him to all that have an injury. Top level staff and very knowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr Bazos did a great job on my knee after I tore my ACL. Thanks Dr. Bazos. I recommend Dr. Bazos to all of my friends and he is the only orthopedist I will take my family to.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Bazos is a very skilled surgeon and is known to be one of the very top sports doctors in the world. My family has been to him several times, and we have always been thrilled with the result.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Bazos has taken care of my knee and foot problems for several years. He is easy to talk to, knows his medicine and cares for his patients. My knee surgery went extremely well, and my foot neuroma(s) have improved greatly since his treatments. Dr Bazos is my first stop for orthopedic care. I trust his guidance.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Bazos is top shelf. Talent and temperment alike. I feel fortunate to have someone of his quality available.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

i have seen dr bazos several times. twice for my knee, once for my daughters broken arm, and once for my sons shin. he is very informative, not pushy, and i have referred him to many relatives and friends. i would highly recommend him

Dr. Andrew N. Bazos's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

GHI