Ratings for Dr. Jay R. Moodley

Absolutely fabulous doctor! More than 5 stars in MY book.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Moodley is the epitome of what a person can expect in a doctor. He is knowledgeable, caring and prompt. He brings a human element, and makes a person feel like his friend. Dr. Jay has the best bedside manner I have experienced in my life. His staff are professional and prompt, he has the best Certified Nurse Midwife and Ultrasound Tech in the business!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2009

I went to him after being unhappy with my other doctor's "bedside manners". He was very kind and willing to discuss any issue with me. However, I went to him for endometriosis treatments and was dissappointed. I had done a lot of research on the disease on my own time through the Endo Research Center and when I tried to discuss my issues and what treatments I thought would work best for me, it became clear that he wasn't up to date with endo research and got upset when I didn't want him to treat my endo a certain way. He even tried to talk me out of surgery with one of the country's top specialists, saying his way worked better than this proven doctor's way. When I tried to inform him of new research and discoveries, he didn't want to hear it. Nice guy for the average women's needs, but won't educate himself on medical advancements.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

I have had serve pain for all my life I have saw way to many docotrs and hospitals. I saw Dr Moodley and he did a small sugery and fixed the pain. He is kind and great.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

This Dr is a great OB if you are a low risk patient. He may say that he is a high risk specialist but he really is not. He does not have the facilities, knowledge or patience to handle high risk cases.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2005

Dr. Jay R. Moodley's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MB Health