Ratings for Dr. Jerome H. Levinson

Dr. Levinson is about as good as they come..You might wait a little long but he spends as much time with you as necessary he is very through and explains everything..Both my wife and I use him and have used him for more the four years..If Jerry is not available you lose little with Dr. Cardanes..(His wife)..The staff is fantastic as well..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Although you might wait to see Dr. Levinson, he always takes his time with you, explains your problem, and explains the directions for your care IN FULL! I would rate him >5 if I could.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Jerry Levinson is a Drs. Dr.. He is most knowledgeable, and caring..My wife and I use him as our PCP, staff is great as well a little disorganized but it's not a material factor..You have to wait sometime but it's worth every minute Dr. Levinson is that great.. He is a 10 not a five..

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Levinson and his wife, Dr. Cardenas-Bada, are kind, caring and thorough doctors. They are extremely good listeners and are truly wonderful. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dr.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2007

He reads Lab reports and advises patients of results. You may wait in his waiting rm but when he sees you he gives you his unrushed undivided attention. He is a doctor who truly cares about his patients and we all love him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. Jerome H. Levinson's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)