You may also like

Ratings for Dr. William F. DeVito

His staff is rude on the phone. They also never return a call. When I brought this to the doctors attention he was rude also. He told me if I didn't like it go somewhere else. He also told me he doesn't have time or make enough money to preauthorize a prescription he wrote.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. DeVito for 4 years now and am very happy with the care I receive from him and his staff. He always spends as much time as needed with me and is always a pleasure to visit ... I actually don't mind going to the doctor. He was there for my father 24/7 when he was very sick before he passed away and is still caring for my mother. Thank you Dr. D for being you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

My husband and I have been patients for ten years. During this time we have been very happy with the care we receive. The staff's professionalism has improved over the past few years. Always short wait times with friendly and helpful staff. Dr. DeVito is one of the top three doctors I've ever had in my 65 years.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I have been a patient for about 10 years and he has been right on and concise with his diagnosise

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Slow to follow-up, Slow to read test results and respond, staff is rude on the phone, appointments are hard to schedule, and sometimes take a week before you can get in. Does not do a thorough examination, dismisses things too early.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Doctor and staff are helpful, courteous - have been with this doctor for 8+ years - DeVito is a down to earth family doctor. Highly recommend him. He has a great sense of humor, too - bedside manner A+ Give him a try - you'll be happily surprised :)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. De Vito now has a private practice in Prescott along with another DO. He is by far the best doctor that I have ever seen! Good help is hard to find and his staff tries hard. I don't believe that he is curretly accepting new patients as my wife tried to get an appointment and was turned away. I'm just glad that I am on his list!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

He has been my Dr for years. He is now in Prescott instead of Prescott Valley Emergency site. He has called me at home at times, very thoughtful & caring. Doesn't mind referring me to a specialist if it is out of his field.. Good Dr that will do that !!! I hope he never retires ..Judy Dunbar

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

Dr. De Vito is kind and caring, but too passive when faced with a problem. He assumes it is something and unless you insist on other tests, that is that. In my case, I asked him how we could confirm the diagnosis and he said, "If this medication fixes it, then that is confirmation." However, I learned later that this was not true, that medication works quickly for a lot of diseases. It delayed my diagnosis and treatment for several months. Considering I have seen him for years, he possibly could have diagnosed it with more subtle clues had he paid attention. The last few times I have seen him, I felt he was clinically depressed. His office is understaffed and, while friendly enough, it is hard to get trough, and sometimes messages aren't answered.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

Dr. William F. DeVito's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "His staff is rude on the phone. They also never return a call. When I brought this to the doctors attention he was rude also. He told me if I didn't like it go ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I would never go to this doctor again. He is an extremist and predicted the worst for me. When I went to another doctor, condition was easily treated. "

June 17, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "86301" to "86305". Address has been updated from "None" to "1040 Whipple Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19287766400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. DeVito for 4 years now and am very happy with the care I receive from him and his staff. He always spends as much time as needed with me ..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I have been patients for ten years. During this time we have been very happy with the care we receive. The staff's professionalism has improve..."

November 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20762'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=20762'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;William&quot; to &quot;William F.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • Last Name changed from "De Vito" to "DeVito"

June 17, 2012
  • Last Name changed from "DeVito" to "De Vito"

June 17, 2012