Ratings for Dr. Carla I. Docharty

I fell at work over 15 years again, for 2.5 years doctors treated as strain. I was sent to Dr. Do chatty, she ordered x-rays & called me at work to tell me I needed surgery. After surgery, long rehab I am so much better then I thought I could be. I worked hard on my recovery to improve and I will never be 100% but within surgery, I do not know what my life would be like today with Dr. Docharty & staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

I came in with foot pain. They took x-rays on site, she fully explained my problem. She outlined several courses of treatment in a knowledgeable manner, she let me express my concerns for different treatments, she acknowledged & addressed my concerns. I told her I wanted to think about my options and discuss them with my spouse. She sent copies of the x-rays home with me so I could better explain. She disclosed fully the cost of each option. She was patient, kind, authoritative, willing to listen and completely respectful of my concerns. I was very pleased with my experience with her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

The doctor did not know what was wrong with my ankles. She said my toes were pointed the wrong direction and she didn't know what to do about it. She seemed angry about it! Yikes! Then she asked me if I had a lot of pain and I said no not much and she said come back when you are in pain and I will fuse both your ankles. She did fit me with new orthotics but needless to say I never went back!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

She performed surgery on my foot 2wks ago after my tendon did not heal after conservative treatment. She is very good at what she does, she explains everything thoroughly and concisely. She is caring and attentive and personable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Seemed pleasant enough, but when asked about headaches relating to my fallen arches, was quickly dismissive, even though I've read about numerous cases, and am convinced of my own. Everything was done very quickly- nice that she was able to do my xrays in office. However, I cannot recommend bc it's been over a month and I still don't have my orthotics- haven't even been called to set up an appointment for fitting!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

She is very nice, Knowledgeable. listen to you and welling to explain, in details, any question or concerns.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Carla I. Docharty's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1991)