Ratings for Dr. R. William Halterman

Dr. Halterman is the type of doctor that listens to you and is not an alarmist. He will research your symptoms as needed and is very thorough. He is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly. His staff is always friendly and helpful. Appointments are scheduled so that there is very little waiting time.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor was going to retire and should have but for some reason is still practicing. Outdated and medication happy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

They have the best staff in town. If you need insurance approval for something the insurance lady will get it for you. She is the best.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

This doctor does not listen to anything I say, dismisses my symptoms by assuming I'm just asking for drugs, and has sent me for every test and to every specialist in the book. While I appreciate that he is trying to be thorough, even the specialists I have been sent to can't understand why I've been sent to them.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

We've been with him for years. He is great! Goes out of his way to help you out but very down to earth.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2008

Dr. Halterman was convinced I was depressed, and when I got an eval that said I wasn't, he didn't believe it. He sent me to a rheumatologist to prove I didn't have any problems, and when the rheumatologist diagnosed a disease, he didn't believe it. My last visit, he stood over me sitting in a chair, raging and screaming. After that, I got my records and saw that he had serious misinformation in there from day one. He just made up stuff. Also, he had spoken to several doctors about my presumed depression after the first one said not to call certain others because of a conflict of interest. This was a terrible violation of privacy, particularly since I had not given him permission to talk to anyone at all. I don't know if he just took an instant dislike to me or what, but if so he should have told me upfront to find another doctor. I know I shouldn't have kept going, but I kept thinking that if I stayed calm & reasonable, we could develop a decent professional relationship.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

This doctor is wonderful. He's easy to talk to and will sit and listen when most doctors don't seem to have time to. He's very helpful and will look at different ways to treat symptoms.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2007

Dr Halterman misdiagnosed my son as having a cold. I took him to another Dr. He had pneumonia.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2007

Dr. Halterman neglected to investigate my husband's high PSA. Now his PSA is through the roof. We did not discover this until we changed doctors. Dr. H should had followed up when it was first high, or done the test annually.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. R. William Halterman's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Prescott, AZ