Ratings for Dr. Carolyn J. Wepman

The best. I wish I could find if she is still practicing.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Wepman is the best. She cried WITH me after my first miscarriage and helped me to have 2 wonderful babies after some trouble. She was very willing to let me try a VBAC which ended successfully. Very skilled, very caring. You can't do better.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

I LOVED having Dr. Wepman as my OBGYN. I highly recommend her to anyone! I am very very picky about my doctors and have high standards, and Wepman fulfilled all my expectations. She is very experienced, very caring, very flexible, a great listener, respects your ideas, very knowledgeable about natural methods and medical intervention. I felt I was in very good hands with her during my whole pregnancy and during my labor. She knows her stuff and she knows how to help you push the baby out with the least amount of complications. I had to make an emergency visit a week after I had my daughter because I felt something strange was happening. I just showed up, and Dr. Wepman was able to see me in between her other patients and we were able to take care of the problem right there and she didn't make me feel embarrassed about it at all. She was a thrill and I am very sad that we've moved and won't be able to have her as our OBGYN for our next child.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr. Wepman delivered my first child, and she was AWESOME!! I had a very hard labor...she was so great! Very sweet and encouraging. I never had a bad visit in the office, and her bedside manner was such a blessing in my first and very rough delivery! I recommend her highly!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

I think Dr. Wepman is a good doc, but I felt like she was rushing me through a bit like cattle. I was not thrilled by the services that I received from her nurse who seemed to be less skilled than necessary for her job. I waited days on routine test results. Dr. Wepman did try to correct this situation. However, there was just something about my appointments that seemed lacking and I did not feel as informed as I felt I should have going into my first pregnancy. I decided to switch doctors later in the pregnancy. I would not say she was bad, just did not provide the handholding that I wanted.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Wepman is wonderful! She helped me with a very difficult pregnancy a few years ago and I see her for annual exams. She is incredibly through and has an excellent bedside manner. She has a way of putting patients at ease, and I've never felt more comfortable with any doctor.I mentioned in passing that I was having a hard time losing weight, and she ordered some blood work- turns out I have a metabolic disorder that was caught early enough to be easily treated. No other doctor, including my general practice dr., had thought to run those tests!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Wepman is the BEST Dr. I've ever had!! I saw her through two pregnancies and still visit her yearly! She is so genuine and caring and really made me feel like my pregnancy,..and babies were the most important thing to her!! I have many friends who also see Dr. Wepman and everyone I know absolutely LOVES her!!! Couldn't ask for anyone better!!!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Couldn't imagine anyone else taking care of my wife! Dr. Wepman is the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2006

Dr. Wepman is a great people person. She made me feel like I was welcome in her office and that she genuinelly cared about my health. I am a young mother and she didn't treat me poorly or in a way that made me feel I don't know what I'm talking about. She listened to and addressed each of my concerns every time I have been in her office.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2005

Dr. Carolyn J. Wepman's Credentials

• German

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)