Ratings for Dr. David Rosenberg

I really love the office very kid friendly an staff are wonderful

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

The staff here is the worst. The girl Lisa in insurance is completely incompetent and was no help at all. We waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

This office does not follow the law in documenting when they give out samples. The staff turn rude very quickly. The wait is horrible, they overcharge parents and insurances. Staff is incompetent. Office manager is the rudest. They allow employees to bring in dogs when my daughter had allergies. The staff is disgusting and they cut corners. Nobody ever answered or follows up. The doctor is good at what he does but allows his office to participate in illegal acts and un ethical , below board activities. He needs new policies, new staff and definitely a new office manager. The worst patient atmosphere ever. Check all of the investigations he has been under.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Have never been to a more caring compassionate doctor! Not only did Dr Rosenberg properly diagnose my child , his treatment was and continues to be life saving for my child! I would never use any other Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

If you want to go to this office and wait 1 hour and 15 minutes just to see the doctor then this would be a great office for you. After going to this office maybe 5 times I have decided to take my children elsewhere. The staff in not helpful, and the receptionist who is also the Dr. Rosenberg's wife is RUDE. They book patients every 15 minutes and the lobby is always full when you arrive. My last visit I WALKED OUT after waiting over an hour to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

hoy tuve cita y espere 2 horas para verlo en 3 minutos y hija estubo enferma y no fue digno para decirme y su asma mejoro o si traia ruido en su pecho no me dijo nada y se salio, en cuanto al personal que tiene es muy despota, no recomiendo ese lugar

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Your wait time is almost 3 hours for a 5 minute visit. The Dr. wife is the one who checks out and she is very rude. To top it off the staff has no knowledge of insurance and how they work very unprofessional office

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Rosenberg has been the best doctor that I've ever had. I've been seeing him since 2004, when I had pneumonia. He prescribes the best medication; he's very informative; he's very polite and super nice. My asthma is more under control thanks to being under his care.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Bedside manner was great! Really explained what was going on with my son and how to use the medications. No hesitation on answering any questions. Def recommend to anyone looking for a Pediatric Pulminologist!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2010

I would never recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone. He does not listen to the parents of his patients. If you have any concerns he simply glosses over them without addressing the issue. My son was a preemie that came home on minimal oxygen and with an apnea monitor. When I would ask questions about the alarms going off at night or explain why I thought that an alarm went off he would just ignore me. The last time we went to his office it was crowed and we waited over an hour for a 5 minute appointment. I left the office and switched to Dr. Schnapf at USF. Even if the family assessment of an issue is completely incorrect it is up to the doctor to hear them out and explain what is correct so that the parents can understand how to help their child. There is no need for any family to deal with a doctor that is late, rude, and unwilling to listen to their patients concerns. Do not use Dr. Rosenberg your child deserves better.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. David Rosenberg's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1984)