Ratings for Dr. Mohsen S. Alinaghian

Doctor's lackadaisical prescription of contact lenses and eye drops led to me developing a serious eye infection, Acanthamoeba Keratiti, which required steroids to be injected into my eye. He is vastly behind on technological advances in his field. Hope my review helps.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

Both the staff and the doctor have significant problems. The staff did not send my perscriptions to another eye wear provider. The doctor made a mistake and perscribed me the wrong contacts. Bad, bad experience, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Great Optometrist. Wonderful office staff. Pleasant environment.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

Great knowlgable Doctor, wonderful staff very pleasent office.Best in OC. My kids love him too

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I have been his patient forever, I reached the point that I could effort laser surgery, with performing pre op and post op by him I was sure I am in a good hand.. He made it sooooo soooo easy and a wonderful experince. His staff and counselor are very helpful and have great communication. Thanks amillion to you and your team.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Mohsen S. Alinaghian's Credentials

• Southern California College Of Optometry (Grad. 1974)