Ratings for Dr. Wendy Martinez

After a mammogram found a lump and asked for a re-take referral and an ultrasound. I called the office 8 different times while making my own appointment for a re-take for mammagram. I requested that the doctor call me back. It took 8 phone calls where I got increasingly more upset. This was the final "straw". The office is a mill and the waiting room is too crowded and the wait is never less than one hour. Doctors should take the time to call back patients. Office staff could also call them back rather than just not bother.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. is great but have to schedule very far in advance. staff is catty

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

She is a good, friendly doctor and is great at explaining any question also feel comfortable with her

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Misdiagnosed patient and never showed remorse or regret. Cold hearted.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

She very busy, but knwos her job very well...she does an excellant job with diagnosis..and is very proactive. comming from someone with RPL.... the whole group is awesome.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

This doctor is extremely rude and unprofessional, she told off color jokes during my delivery and my husband says she did not wash her hands. I was so disgusted by her I followed up for my 6 week postpartum check up with a new group.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2008

I was extremely unsatisfied with the service Dr. Martinez provided. I was scheduled for a D&E, which is where i was pregnant, but it wasnt going well so they had to remove all remaining tissue in my uterus. She was very rude and didnt explain my procedure well. She was aware of my back problems and didnt mention that she would be positioning me in a way that would cause extreme pain after the procedure. When i called her to get a prescription for the unbearable pain, she called in two different prescriptions that didnt help at all. When i told her this she told me to just go to the emergency room. While in the ER, i had my sister call her to find out why the ER doctor would not give me meds for the pain. Dr. Martinez then asked if my sister had heard of Heath Ledger, and refused to write me a different prescription(even though we were more than happy to bring back the meds that didnt work).The ER Doc ended up giving me something that did help. Will never go see her again.Wouldnt refer.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

Dr. Martinez discovered a lump on my thyroid after doing a routine head/neck exam. She may have saved my life. Very good doctor, sometimes rushed because it is such a busy office.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2007

made me feel very un-important and rushed. after telling her i suspected that i might have endemetriosis, and that my mother had had it also, she told me it had nothing to do with my mother and that she didnt think i had it...well a year later and i ended up in the emergency room with severe pain- drs told me that i probably had endemetriosis and after doing some research found that family history does play a huge part! i also felt she was rather rude. i switched gyno immediately after.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

After seeing her for many years, I was undiagnosed with severe endometriosis. She would tell me that all of the pain and discomfort was "all in my head".

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Dr. Wendy Martinez's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1983)