Ratings for Dr. Marshall P. Goldberg

less than 2 minutes with me spent more time talking to nurse no interaction very distant.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2009

Totally unhelpful. Spent less than a minute in the room with me after me waiting for 40 minutes in the waiting room. Was unpleasant and in a hurry. Didn't diagnose my problem. NOT RECOMMENDED.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2009

Patient beware! I had similar experience with fraudulent billing issues as well at one of his clinics. I didn't receive the outrageous bills (supposed to be all covered under insurance) until 2 years after the fact! My insurance wouldn't process the claims after a year. They stated in papers sent to my house that "they had a "computer error" with their billing system they had just corrected. Really? A 1-2 year long error? Some of these visits had charges of $3000 for surgery on a vascular lesion! Of course I never saw any of these statements when I left the office. I would never have continued going there had I known these charges were so ridiculous and adding up like this. My daughter was only seeing him for treatment of very, very mild acne mind you! They did greatly reduce these inflated amounts but it was still a $700 bill I had no idea I owed!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2009

They have pulled the same scam on me. Two years later I am in collections for a bill I didn't even know existed. They bill excessive amounts to insurance and it was denied, now they expect payment. I hope to sue also.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

They are trying to make me pay for everything that was denied by insurance even though they have a contract with Blue Cross stating that these things are not covered. They told me at each and every visit that these treatments would be covered... PA's even made phone calls twice to Sadiqa who also told me not to worry, if ins denies it will be a write off and I will not be responsible for payment. This is also exactly what my insurance has told me when I called myself to check. The PA's I saw told me this numerous times. They seem to want to get more money from patients hoping we will just pay the bill. I'm not the only victim of this, there are law suits pending at this time. Anyone else having this problem???

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

Only a handful of decent doctors at this practice (LeDerma/Dr. M. Goldberg), in the past I've had to schedule appointments on certain days to get one of the "good" doctors. The staff that bills the insurance company is a joke. They were unable to "code" correctly therefore 95% of the claims were denied. They didn't bill me for my portion until 1-1/2 years later leaving me shocked, because they lumped in everything the insurance company denied. By the way, I have not returned to this doctor/LeDerma/M. Goldberg. Never again.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2007

not helpful at all, no empathy, understanding or effective treatments. skin worsened

flag | Submitted August 4, 2006

Dr. Marshall P. Goldberg's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)