Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Levin

Never on time, rushes you in and out once it's your turn, shows very little concern for YOU and YOUR problems. Asks how your parents are (though there's no real concern) as a distraction every time as he performs a routine prostate exam. Some of the staff are extremely rude. The office is an insurance money machine....nothing more. Also the magazines in the waiting room where you will spend and hour before being seen were printed a decade ago!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Levin for over a decade..he is caring and thorough..his staff is very efficient..I have sent many frineds to see Dr. Levin and all of them have beeen very satisfied with him..

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Excellent Doctor, people skills could be better, but very detail

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Pleasant enough - seems caring, I suppose. May be knowledgable

flag | Submitted July 1, 2010

This doctor should be disbarred from practicing medicine. For starters, he is a money **** who wants to spend no more than a few minutes with you and then charge your insurance a few hundred dollars. If you try to ask him a question, it's usually a 2-5 word response and sometimes he is out the door before you can finish asking the question. I realize that the HMO's have quotas that doctors need to meet, but Dr. Levin's behavior is unacceptable!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

I must concur with the others on Dr. Levin. He was so rushed and did not do a thorough exam. Didn't ask if I had questions - really didn't seem to care. His office was absolutely filthy -I was asked to give a urine sample and I was afraid I would catch something in that bathroom -the bowl was stained and filthy. I too am going to find another primary because he really just doesn't care. He had a waiting room full of patients waiting for flu shots; his concern was getting them in and out - more dollars I guess. His assistant was very good but his office staff don't care either.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

I have never had a doctor that is as uncaring as this one.Concerns don,t get addressed ,it's rush ,rush and see you in a month.He may be very knowledgable but I can't get any benefit from this doctors knowledge because he just doesn't have the time or the inclination to address my concerns .I am leaving him ,Ive just had it ,no one should have to put up with that.His secretaries are another problem.Why do i have to call three times to renew a prescription,or wait 2 months for a result of a blood test or not even get it at all.He has never returned a call but has had his secretary convey a problem to him.Recently I became very sick ,probably the flu,I needed a quick appointment(I'm a senior)I was told to go into emergency the good doctor was going home in 1/2 hour and didnt have the time to see me.That finally did it for me .I'm gone.I'ts interesting that he one of a few that is still taking new patients.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

Good doctor, piss poor office staff, He has poor people skills, Rush Rush Rush, seems to be one who is always accepting new clients. I quit practice to find another internist. He is knowledgeable, caring but his office staff is in charge.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Excellent physician. I have used him for years.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

In my opinion, his people skills are pretty bad. I could be wrong and just caught him on a bad day. However, I am not going back again.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Levin's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Molina