Ratings for Dr. Kenneth M. Granet

Dr. Granet is the best doctor I've ever met. I recently switched over to Dr. Granet after seeing how well he took care of my mother during her long stay at the hospital. He was in constant communication with me throughout the whole time my mom was in the hospital. His compassion and professionalism towards his patients is extremely evident, and I greatly appreciate his honesty. I am so thankful to have Dr. Granet as my doctor now.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Great doctor. Takes the time to talk to you and understand your needs. Unfortunately doesn't allow for this with his scheduling of appointments.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Have been a patient for many years-current office staff not as efficient/helpful as old staff. Wait too long now and he takes too many (about 6) phone calls during physical! Almost walked out and in the end felt rushed-issues not dealt with at visit.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

My husband and I have been a patient of Dr. Granet's for many years. We appreciate his attention for detail and thoroughness - which makes him a true, true lifesaver!! I love his warm and patient manner and the fact that he calls you back and explains any/all results. He is definitely worth the wait, and you will wait, and his office staff could use some help in just how to deal with the public and definitely when trying to make an appointment. When his old Office Manager was working there the office functioned like a well oiled machine - thank goodness the staff still has the two gals that have been there for many years. They, too, make the visit worthwhile and treat you like a family member.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

One of the best Doctors and staff I have ever used. Sometimes runs a little late but if you call before you go they'll tell you how late he is running.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Very unhelpful staff. Unable to get in touch with doctor. Asked for callback regarding a referral in an emergency situation. Did not receive call. When tried to reach office. Office closed and Service was not able to reach doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

I have been going to Dr Granet for many years and have always felt confident in his diagnosis and excellent care. However, one day last year, Dr Granet really proved how capable, knowlegeable and caring he is by saving my life! I went into his office not feeling well, and he immediately sent me over to the cardiologist's office for more tests (I did not want to go to the hospital) I had to have open heart surgery-triple bypass. The surgeon told me that if I hadn't pursued futher care, I would have died of a massive heart attack due to the severity and the location of the clogged arteries. God Bless Dr Granet and his wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

There has never been a time when my husband and I felt we were rushed when being treated by Dr. Granet. He takes the time to talk personally with us and, amazingly, he knows our medications without consulting his files. That personal touch, attention to detail and correct diagnosis have made him truly Doctor #1 for us.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Granet is rated NJ Top Doctor for a reason. He has an excellent bedside manner, and is very easy to talk to!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2006

he takes his time with each patient, which sometimes makes you wait but it is worth it- send out for alot of tests but does blood work right in the office- my husband & I are very happy with him

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Dr. Kenneth M. Granet's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare