Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Laufer

He is an amazing doctor. He was my doctor and now he is my kids doctor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Doctor is just ok. Nothing special. Clinic he's at is joke.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr. Laufer has been my daughter's pediatrician for 10 plus years. My daughter has complex medical needs and for the first 6 years he was wonderful, however in the past few years he has not had time for my daughter. We can't get into him for sometimes 6 weeks for an appointment. If you are looking for a doctor for your special needs child this is not the doctor you want. I am a nurse by profession and a mother first...He is not willing to "advocate" for your child...recently he told our family that he is too busy to meet the needs of our daughter...after 11 years. We have since switched doctors and clinics and we are so far very happy! Also, staff at this clinic is always changing...so no one is "primary" nurses anymore. Also I was told by the clinic manager that the doctor should have been charging me for every copy of her labs results that I requested. REALLY?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

Dr. Laufer was our doctor for both our children until we moved out of state. DR LAUFER WE MISS YOU! He helped us so much as a doctor and a parent. He is on your team and I truly felt he was rooting for us.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2011

He is by far the best pediatrician i've ever brought my kids to.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

He is very thorough and doesn't rush you out of the office. He actually sits down and waits until all your questions are answered before even heading towards he door. My daughter was very ill, and I feel he went above and beyond with reassuring us and doing everything he could to get her well. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a good ped doctor. (Added bonus- he's really good looking!!)

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

Dr. Christopher J. Laufer's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Oshkosh, WI