Ratings for Dr. Harry F. Gordon

His jeolousy regarding other doctors is harrendous.Avoid this guy something is doggy about him.He has been using other doctors names for his dirty games.It is so clear why the staff is playing rude with the clients!A wolf in doctor costume!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

The office manager is terrible very insulting very rude and Dr Gordon seems to do nothing about that for patient turnover office staff terrible office suite terrible I would never go back to this place ever again I do not recommend this if you're looking for a facility for a doctor's office. Will I see you quality care quality treatment and respect this is not the place

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

He will most certainly try and sell you on medicine before any other form of healing, for example exercise or eating properly. If you bring up any type of natural healing he will get frustrated. I gave him so many chance but each time he let me down. I went there once for an ear ache and they dropped the dropper on the ground, and STILL USED IN MY EAR!!! DISGUSTING!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Gordon for about 7 years and he's always been professional and nice. He doesn't rush you out and will sit there and discuss how you have been and answer any questions you have. He is always willing to give a recommendation/referral to a specialist as well if he feels its needed. The staff is always nice when I call as long as you show them the same respect. I have needed letters/forms filled out and I always get them back in a timely manner and get called when they are ready. Sarah is always at the desk when I go in. She recognizes most patients and asks how we've been and is very personable. My whole family goes to him now and I still refer him to anyone who needs a primary doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

The women answering the phone is so rude I am leaving Dr Gordon because of the staff. Everyone in the office seemed angry and acted like you are bothering them.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Gordon's office for 15 years. Always had the best treatments in all areas. I have moved to another state...and his office is still helping me with any need I may have. So...."I THINK" Dr. Gordon and his staff are the best!!!! C. B.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2012

There not willing to call the insurance company for Prior auth, even when its something simply. I never got treated.. they kept written scripts for drugs that need PA's.Never got treated. Im just a regular diabetic patient..

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

We have been patients of Dr. Gordon's for fifteen years. I trust him and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Doctor runs late always and front office staff is rude; the worst we have ever encountered. Nurses lack follow through. The billing dept is a hoax. We are currently seeking a new physician.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr.Gordon is very personable and does not appear rushed when discussing your issue, etc. The staff is not very friendly, all business and always seem in a hurry to hear your question,and cut you off mid-sentence, etc. They did mess up my daughter's shot records which took alot of extra work on my part to have proper paperwork for college. I stay because Dr. Gordon is so professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Dr. Harry F. Gordon's Credentials

• Grace Univ, Sch Of Med, Cades Bay, Nevis (Feb 1985) (Grad. 1985)